Tuesday 31 August 2010

**grunt**

Hello. How is everyone today? I have a cold, had next to no sleep (a whole hour and a half, go me!) and I’m currently a bit on the peckish side. Other than that I’m grand thanks. Where does the time go? Did you know it’s nearly my birthday? It’s crazy.

At the moment I’m involved in three (count ‘em; one, two, THREE) theatre shows. I entered into two of them by myself, i.e. I was asked to do them and I said yes and the other one I was drunkenly dragged into. And so it comes to pass. I’m stage managing the pantomime this year, the Juniors show next year and I’m singing on stage in a month and a half. Rather unsurprisingly the singing was the drunken decision.

I would be looking forward to it more if I knew the material and I could actually sing. My lady-partner assures me that not being able to sing is not a problem and - after one rehearsal - I’m beginning to believe her.

The panto (Sleeping Beauty) and the kids show (The Dracula Rock Show - vampires are SO in at the moment) are to take place in the newly refurbished Biggar Corn Exchange. And I can’t get excited about it. For anyone that’s been in the Corn Exchange pre-refurb you’ll know it had a great vibe. I don’t want to say it had a home-grown feel because that’s a little twee, but it kind of did. Now, having seen pictures of it, I can’t help but think it’s just going to be another hall. There doesn’t seem to be a ‘Wow’ Factor; it just looks a bit... clinical. But that’s just a personal gripe.

I’ll feel happier once the singing show’s over. Anyway must go and practice my sing in Italian.

I’m in way over my head.

2 comments:

Linda Gillespie said...

Way over your head? Welcome to my world!!

Software information said...

LV design and style, generation procedure focus Sac Chanel Pas Cher on fixing the actual simple issues connected with travelers, based on simple style and design notion for that Louis Vuitton style along with expert detail.A century afterwards, printed out by using a exceptional pattern associated with "LV" Sac Chanel Soldes company logo monogrammed fabric handbag, together with a enlightening renowned in addition to Athens turn into style traditional.Lv is not merely this trustworthiness of Zoran, and Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes from now on looks after a distinctive charm.Chanel as compared to various other sister manufacturer, end up being creator common at the very least the century connected with background only 2 designers required company, as well as perhaps and then to the general designer is just Sac Louis Vuitton not generally in order to let the primary Chanel product tradition plus imagehas been recently passed undamaged, and so incredible. Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher