Monday 6 September 2010

The Classroom Diary of David Cochrane (Aged Nine).

It's my birthday today (I know; thank you. I am looking good for it, aren't I?) and I - like many other people on their birthday - found myself wondering what I was doing on this day seventeen years ago. Well, while up in the attic looking for something completed unrelated I happened upon my Classroom diary from Primary Five. So here is the entry from Monday the 6th of September 1993 complete with spelling mistakes. Enjoy!

Monday 6th of September 6/9/93
Today is my birthday. I got a pogo stick, Jurassic Park Jungle explorer, Alan Grant from Jurassic Park, a book on how to play the guitar and some lego. I've bulit the exploer allready and I had great fun doing it. The Jungle exploer has a D.N.A tester, dino-damage ponet and the sun-roof opens and the pumper comes off and so does the ponet.


Twenty-six year-old David back again. Well, I really loved Jurassic Park. When I was typing that out I felt a sudden surge of sympathy for my teacher having to read about thirty of those. Oh, 'ponet' is supposed to be 'bonnet' and 'the pumper' is a reference to the Jungle Explorer's bumper. You want to know two really tragic things? 1) I still have the pogo stick. I know exactly where it is and could be playing on it in less than a minute. But I can't because 2) I still can't do any more than four bounces on the damn thing.

I will be posting from this diary every so often because it's slightly stupid and funny.

Anyway, must off. I have stuff to do! Hope everyone has a good day. And I hope that my lovely lady-partner has a really good day as she starts college today. Go her!

1 comment:

Software information said...

Louis Vuitton has Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher created a revolutionary flat-top household leather scenario, in addition to opened the initially store around Paris. Lv bags could be the first cladding involving greyish canvas, 1896, Louis Vuitton's son George, Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes while using flower style while using abbreviated label associated with biological father connected with D and also Sixth is v, and style and design to your Modern is famous monogrammed produced type for fabric (Mon ogram Fabric).Chanel (Chanel), pursuing the particular creator, Coco Chanel mindset involving Sac Chanel Soldes advancement, to develop a classic timeless token, when Microsoft. Chanel explained: "popular fleeting, style Sac Chanel Pas Cher is definitely eternal". Goods, as well as aroma, natual skin care plus make-up, vogue accessories as well Sac Chanel as superb along with designer watches. Sac Louis Vuitton