Monday 14 June 2010

I have the answers!

1. You followed me 'round the side/I asked you for a light/And a cigarette
Love To Try - Hotel Lights

2. Fred sits alone at his desk in the dark/There's an awkward young shadow that waits in the hall
Fred Jones, Pt. 2 - Ben Folds

3. Well you know that I heart everything about you/And that's why it's quite hard to get through this alone
Big Chair - Travis

4. I want my money back
Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back - Meat Loaf

5. Survived, tonight I may be going down/'Cause everything goes round too tight
You'll Follow Me Down - Skunk Anansie

6. You say it's not going to work out/Why do you have to tell me now?
Storytelling - Funeral For A Friend

7. My lullaby, hung out to dry
Smoke - Natalie Imbruglia

8. There's a saying that I read/saying fools was easy led
Between A Woman And A Man - Jimmy Nail

9. Somedays I look/I look at you with eyes that shine
Somedays - Paul McCartney

10. She broke down and let me in/Made me see where I've been
Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

11. Today's special is Springfield Soul Stew
Springfield Soul Stew - The Simpsons

12. Spunky don't like her uniform/It never fits her good
Spunky - Eels

13. Paint the target/We don't need no evidence
Don't Tell And We Won't Ask - Thrice

14. A thousand years, a thousand more/A thousand times a million doors to eternity
A Thousand Years - Sting

15. Underneath the bridge/The tarp has sprung a leak
Something In The Way - Nirvana

16. Words fall from my mouth/Like plates from shaking hands
Evil And A Heathen - Franz Ferdinand

17. I used to be lunatic from the gracious days/I used to be woebegone and so restless nights
No More "I Love You's" - Annie Lennox

18. Howard, the strangest things/have happened lately when I/take a good swing at all my dreams/they pivot and slip
Boxing - Ben Folds Five

19. I've been thinking that you've crossed the line/If you disappeared that would be just fine
Shame For You - Lily Allen

20. Come on Balthazar I refuse to let you die/Come on fallen star I refuse to let you die
Centrefolds - Placebo

21. She's quiet when shes down/Strangers from other towns
Lovers In The Backseat - Scissor Sisters

22. If there's a God he's laughing at us/And our football team
Effington - Ben Folds

23. I've tried hard to do my best (ooh baby)/So I could stand out from the rest (yeah)
Can't You See (You Doin' Me Wrong) - Tower Of Power

24. Sing, Michael, sing/On the route of the 19 Bus
Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash

25. Laura/Can't you give me some time?
Laura - Scissor Sisters

26. How did we ever go this far?/You touch my hand and start the car
Stars - t.A.T.u.

27. Hi Time magazine hi Pulitzer Prize/Tribal scars in Technicolor/Bang bang club AK 47 hour
Kevin Carter - Manic Street Preachers

28. Don't go away/There is something that I want to say
Need To Know - Aberfeldy

29. Just when I thought I was safe/You found me in my hiding place
Love Gives Love Takes - The Corrs

30. She can walk out anytime/Anytime she wants to walk out
By The Sea - Suede

No comments: