Wednesday 2 June 2010

Guilty Pleasures.

I think that everyone has at least one guilty pleasure; things that they really enjoy but don't like to admit enjoying. Well, I have several. And I'm going to share some of them. Please don't think to bad of me.

13 Going On 30
That's right, the Jennifer Garner romantic comedy. A thirteen-year-old girl goes to sleep and wakes up as a thirty-year-old Jennifer Garner. She sees how much her life has changed and she doesn't like it. I'm not really sure what I like about it, it's just a great piece of fun.

Tissues And Issues
Charlotte Church's pop album. Every song is a different style of music and she really can sing. At twelve tracks and forty-eight minutes long it doesn't outstay its welcome.

Chris De Burgh
Yep. I don't even mind Lady In Red that much.

Maltesers
Love 'em. Can't get enough of them. I try not to eat them these days though, once I start it's tricky to stop.

Comic Books
People say that comic books are a lazy form of reading because you don't have to use your imagination as much. I don't agree. It takes a lot more work to plan and write a comic and they're just as good as a book.

Blink-182
Yeah, they're immature. Yeah, only one of them is a good musician (and he’s over-rated). Yeah, one of the lead singer can't sing that well. But the tunes are catchy and that's pretty much what I want from an album these days.

There you go, short but sweet!

No comments: