Tuesday 15 March 2011

CDs I have never owned and correcting people.

Here is another entry from my Primary Five diary, when I would have been aged 10.

Tuseday 15th March
On Saturday I practising my french. I know up-to dix in french (that means ten.) And then I went to Motherwell and we got a Meatloaf CD called Hits out of Hell. and a new food procer [processor] and then we went to Burger King. I got a Kid Vid troll.
On Sunday I had to take my mum to a seat, she sat and did some sewing and Matthew, Dad and I did the tea.


Twenty-six year old David here. Well, what to make of that? To start with I don't own - or have ever owned - Hits Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf. There's the strong chance I wrote that there just to write the word 'Hell'. And why would I take my Mum to a seat? Was she incapable of going to a seat by herself for some reason? Confusing. I also wish it know that even though I spelled the word 'processor' incorrectly my teacher (in Primary Five that would have been Mrs. Bone) corrected it incorrectly. So I took this opportunity to correct her.

This has been a most welcome distraction from writing about the safeguards of implementing good quality care in a residential care setting, but I really must get back to that now.

Byegood!

8 comments:

Marlee said...

I love looking back at old elementary school assignments and diaries! I think they're awesome!

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Sree said...

nice blog:)love it.
please visit my blog and give your valuable feedback:)
http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/

hapi said...

Hi David Cochrane, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Anonymous said...

Excellent post- I think you've given an extremely reasonable response.Learn Chinese

esl said...

Excellent post- I think you've given an extremely reasonable response. ESL
English as a Second Language

Software information said...

Louis Vuitton has produced Sac Chanel Soldes a progressive flat-top natural leather scenario, plus exposed it's 1st store in Paris, france ,. Lv bags is definitely the initially cladding of grey material, 1896, Louis Vuitton's child George, Sac Chanel Pas Cher while using the flower structure while using abbreviated label of biological father regarding H as well as V, and style to your Modern remains renowned initialed or monogrammed printed out design on cloth (Thursday ogram Material).Chanel (Chanel), sticking to the particular inventor, Coco Chanel heart Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes regarding development, to generate a ageless vintage image, seeing that Milliseconds. Chanel stated: "popular fleeting, style Sac Louis Vuitton will be eternal". Goods, including fragrance, cosmetic plus beauty products, trend boutiques in addition to superb Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher and different watches. Sac Chanel

ramzan said...

so nice blogger

fifa16.vipmmobank said...

Pretty.

----------------------------------------



http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com

fifa16.vipmmobank