Monday 28 February 2011

February 28th, the first really nice day of the year.

… and I've been inside all day. It's been a good one though, my older brother moved out on Saturday and we have spent a lot of the day sorting through the stuff he left and putting stuff into boxes so Matthew can sort through it with ease on any return trips. On the plus side my lovely wee doggy (not a euphemism) has spent all day outside lapping up the sunshine and rolling around in glumps of sticky willy. I still don't know where she's finding it.

The downside of this tidying frenzy is that I got no work done. But as the house will be wonderfully silent for the day I will get loads done tomorrow. I also have a tutorial thingy tomorrow evening which should be fun. There might only be my tutor and I there, but a one on one tutorial may not be a bad thing.

What else has been happening? Oh, I was out on Friday at the O2 Academy (formally the Carling Academy) in Glasgow for a gig. Last time I was there was to see American singer/songwriter Ben Folds. This time I went to see American singer/songwriter Ben Folds. He was excellent and played an amazing set (including a solo version of Selfless, Cold And Compossed and a rocking' full band version of Army). His support act was very good also; a lady by the name of Kate Miller-Heidke. Here's a picture she took from the stage (you can see me, the bald dude near the front) and here's one of her videos (sadly, I can't embed it here).

Anyway. Must off. Got to pull a big bit of wood from a wall using nothing but my charm and my teeth. A like to set myself stupid goals.

1 comment:

Software information said...

LV design, production method focus Sac Chanel Soldes on fixing the actual practical complications involving travellers, according to useful pattern notion for the Lv fashion in addition to skilled interesting depth.Century after, branded that has a special sample with "LV" Sac Chanel logo initialed or monogrammed canvas tote, together with a insightful celebrated in addition to Athens turned into a vogue vintage.Lv isn't only the particular reputation of Sac Louis Vuitton Zoran, and after this keeps a exceptional attraction.Chanel in comparison with various other brother or sister brand name, end up being artist typical no less than this millennium associated with record merely 2 developers had office, and possibly and then to the overall designer isn't typically in order to permit first Sac Louis Vuitton Soldes Chanel company culture along with imagehas recently been passed on undamaged, hence amazing. Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher